The Power Pause – Tiny Techniques That Make a Big Impact
Are you looking for new ways to be more productive at work? Do you wish there was a way that you could exercise your brain or even distract it for just a little while so you can get back into whatever project you are working on? RTG Corporate has some exciting tips to share with you that will not only make you more focused and more productive, but could make you feel more relaxed as well.
We have come up with easy-to-follow productivity hacks that will help you make the most of your break and enable you to get more done in a lot less time.
For starters, we have the Brain Break. This thumb and little finger technique can provide some much needed distraction from the task at hand and get your creative juices flowing again. Here’s how to do it:
- Take your left hand and have your fingers in and your thumb up.
- Then take your right hand and put all of your fingers in except your pinkie.
- You will now have your left thumb up and your right pinkie out. Got it?
- Now switch the roles of your hands, putting your right thumb up and your left pinkie out. Sounds easy enough?
- Now let’s try doing it faster! It’s more difficult now but, with practice, you will soon be able to do this without even trying and you will begin to notice that your brain is more focused and you are able to get back to work.
Next, we have what we like to call the Mindful Moment. In this exercise, you simply eat a piece of fruit. The catch is, you have to do it very slowly. This will teach your mind to focus better on the task at hand and this technique will transfer over into your productivity when your break is over.
Finally, we are going to talk about Power Points and reflexology. These acupressure based techniques are used to increase energy and mental sharpness and can be provided by the trained, professional staff at RTG Corporate and can be performed in-office at your workplace.
With small business competition heating up and businesses all over the UK trying new and innovative marketing techniques to stay ahead, we sometimes forget about our most valuable asset, our staff. Taking care of your staff by providing relaxation, massage and other personal services from RTG Corporate is one of the best ways to show them you appreciate them and to get more productivity out of your employees.