RTG Supports National Stress Awareness Day
Ahead of National Stress Awareness Day on Wednesday 5th November here’s 4 reasons why Onsite Massage in the workplace can help combat stress related issues and generally increase team morale.
- EEG patterns monitor enhanced performance and alertness following regular massage treatments – these effects derive from the decrease in stress hormones.
- Regular treatments work to reduce a person’s general susceptibility to anxiety.
- Onsite Corporate Massage can ease both chronic and non-specific low back pain during and in the days or weeks after the massage treatment.
- With an on-going course, massage therapies reduce sub-clinical depression.
Here’s a list of the different onsite massage treatments available to your team and that will help combat stress:
- Traditional Onsite Massage
- Onsite Trigger Point Therapy – involves deactivating trigger points that cause local pain.
- Onsite Reflexology Massage – works across the hands and feet on the points related to the organs, glands, and systems of the body.
- Onsite Corporate Indian Head massage – working across the neck, shoulders and scalp.
Contact our Corporate team today on email@example.com or 0845 337 4933 to discuss your onsite massage needs in more detail.